7:36 AM

August 20, Wednesday.

Cedrick moved in yesterday after he know I'm alone and mainly because his ex-roommate love freezing cold temperature in their room, Cedrick just can't stand it ._.

Woke up for Body Conditioning. Aim is to tone up our muscle. Believe it or not I get pain everywhere on my body after this exercise...ugh. We're given extra time today to shower and have our breakfast, finally I have the chance to enjoy some 'nasi lemak' along with some milk :D

The morning is all about talks, which I err..forgot. Blablabla lunch time. What did I ate anyway? No idea, forgotten.

Next up, Song Writing and Expression Through Words.

Mia Palencia is our mentor for this. She started off by calling upon some Sparkers to create a tune on a piece of software, some turned out good, some turned out crappy :P

Moving on, we're taught the basics of writing a song. And yeah we're given some newspapers, magazines to lookup for a title to be used as our song title. I chose Petrified.

Write and write, Mia wants some of us to go out and sing our song. Oh my god, end of the world...
Kila, and me was like so scared that we will be called outside to sing. Haha God loves me, I escaped the disaster.



Around 3 hours passed, and it came to the end. Mia asked us if we have any questions for her, some guy shouted 'Sing for us!~'. And yeah, Mia sang live for us.

She sang 'Sayang'. A real good song that I love until this very day, I kept repeating that song on my iPod and PC =) Here's a low quality video of the live singing moment.






Her singing is just awesome, pure awesomeness :] Oh btw, all of us were given a free CD of her album too :D Oh oh, we all got her autograph.



Break time, I remember having a some sort of tart, inside it were exactly like pizza toppings. Oh I'm in love with that thingy. It looked something like this, just a little better.




Guess what's next? DiGi Time : The Big Spark.

It is big when I come to think of it, CEO of DiGi came in and gave us a talk. He looks real young and charming ;)

It's Spark! Time. We met Asyraf and off we go to take some shots. We followed Frank to the hill behind the waterfall just to have a look at how is it from up there. And yeah it's quite tiring with nothing there :P Frank is like 'Here we are, and yeah I comes here like once in 6 months..'

Went back to the hotel to 'Sparkle'. And off we go our third day dinner venue. It's a Arabian like place. The interior design is real cool, I feel like being in Arab. The food is good, the Henna is free. Everyone loved it.



Here comes the interesting part LoL. There's a hot belly dancer~
Haha, I could only remember Iz and Moana went in to join the fun. And yeah their belly aren't even dancing :P



After a long and tiring day, it's time to call it a day. Of course, everyday is an interesting day, just that this night is extra juicy.

Walked right back to my room, opened the door, slided the cardkey into the slot, lights were turned on, my eyes landed straight on a children's sandal. Only a side of it, the other side? God knows where.

I was like 'Sandal..?' Of course like every normal human being would do, I took the cardkey and went right out :P I went down to the room where Sparkers are updating their blog just to clear my mind and relax a little. I went to Kak Sal and told her, she was like more afraid than me :P I followed her to the counter, asking the guy if there's any housekeeping going on after all of us went out for dinner, and yeah he said no, it's only in the morning.
Woo hold on there..
So the guy at the counter asked a Pak Cik(Maintenance guy I think) to follow us to my room to check it out. Did that, went there, he saw it and said :
'It might be accidentally swept out from under the bed when housekeeping is going on'.
Oh yeah like I saw that sandal when I went out for dinner..
Ignored it, got some air, went to shower and sleep..


End of day 3..


1 comments:

O-z-a-n-a said...

Yeah...
Mia's SAYANG is jus nice!!
i do alwiz kept repeating while i driving!!it's really nice!!!bt i stil like when she sang lived infront of us..