7:00 PM

Image of Me

I had to lookup for the word 'Alter Ego' for a better understanding..and Wikipedia defined
'Alter Ego' as :

a second self,
a second personality or
persona within a person.

When I think about alter ego, I guess it's similar to an 'image' of one trueself.
My "Alter Ego' would be a quiet, good-behaving guy in the public. I'm not saying I'm not a good-behaving person :/ just that it's hard at times for me to express myself in public. I would say, self-confidence issue? And there goes all my ideas..
I tries to express and be 'myself' as good as possible, but it seems like it had already been sealed within me. I love to talk, but only with those who I know. With strangers? Tough..
I believe this will change for the better someday, and I believe in that someday.

0 comments: