1:44 PM

Me Me Me!!

There is nothing on earth that I'm more passionate for other than a computer. I mean, anything related to them. Especially graphics and multimedia stuff like video and audio. I've always been amazed by the fancy advertisements be it on an advertising board, TV or on the web. Questions will be flooding my mind about how they were done, do they require specific coding, or it's just using an application to get it done? I want to find that out so much, but there's always obstacles before I reach my dream. First would be do I have what it takes to learn that. So I plan to strengthen my studies and achieve fine results in my STPM so I would be given a chance for Multimedia Programming courses in any colleges. Next, I would be praying that I would get a spot at this once-in-a-lifetime chance event, Digi Spark! Where I might get a glimpse or a general idea from DiGi big brothers and sisters on what I should/need to be doing in order to reach my goal. May the force be with me :D

0 comments: