9:15 PM

Tuesday, August 19 - Starting of a New Day.

I set my alarm to wake me up at 5:45a.m., just in case I can't get up. I responded to any sound rather easily that night, I'd say it's because I'm sleeping alone in that room :P All lights were on, even the TV to accompany me. Woke up, freshen up a little, and I'm ready for Cardio Kickboxing session. Wawa and one abang which I forgotten his name, is conducting all the morning exercise session throughout Spark!. And yeah, Wawa is hot, all the boys were like so fired up that sleepy morning.

Done with Cardio Kickboxing session, we're given only 30 minutes to shower, get ready and breakfast :( Missed my breakfast, but I'm okay with that.

I'm quite excited in the bus on the way to D'House, eagerly wondering what lies up ahead today for me. The main entrance had probs, one of the glass broke, so we entered through side entrance. We were brought into a very nice room. Great sofa and coffee machine :P


We're given a talk on choices in life, I forgotten what's the talk about to be honest, I only remember a guy who came late and gave a boring speech...almost everyone hated him for good reasons :>

Lunch time..although I forgotten what I ate, but one thing for sure,
whatever, we ate there, it's top class. It's like being a rich guy eating good food for 5 straight days. Phew.....

Today session is
Dance and Expression Through Movement.

We gathered at Town Hall, and there we met Guna. There's something about me, his self-confidence, his appearance, somehow it appeals enough to create a 'wow' in my mind about him. We're taught how to dance and expresses our emotion through movements. Oh god you should see how I moved, like a wooden stick trying to bend like a rubber band do. I stinks in dancing :)
The session lasted for around 3 hours, we had a blast.

Next up is Spark! Time. It's when we get up-close with our mentors for our assignment. I, a member of the Photography group gets a glimpse on DSLRs for the first time. Asyraf taught us the basics, and off we go having fun with. I shared the Alpha 350 with -

Eni

Sony a350 :P

Frank brought Photography Group B around the office to take some shots. I had a look at the CEO's room too. Too bad I can't seem to find Frank's Facebook page...
Frank is very very friendly and cool by the way, did I mention that? =)

Frank


Done with Spark! Time, we went back to the hotel and get prepared for our second day dinner. It's Northern Indian cuisine if I'm not mistaken. I didn't know Indian cuisine is that good o_o
The restaurant name is Passage Thru India. Done eating, we're given a talk about Money by someone from MoneyTree. I forgot his name, but his talk is very very useful. I'll remember the story of how he covered up when he missed his exam ;)

Night time : Spark! Reflections time.
At the same time : I'm sleepy and tired.
Conclusion : I waited awhile in the room and went back to my room to yeah you know..


End of day 2. Tomorrow, a new day, a new hope.







0 comments: